Thursday, June 11, 2009

Really sad day

My dog, Bibi was limping around the house the pass few days. I haven't notice it because he was too active running around the house and jumping on beds and sofas. One day, my cousin sister told me that he was limping and wanted me to bring him to the vet for a check up. Before bringing him go to the vet, he was still able to walk on his own legs without any problem. At the vet, the doctor said that it might be the joint problem due to his nature of being too active and jumping around and finally sprain his joint. He prescribe us with pain killer and "kurung" him in cage so that he won't be able to jump around the house. I went to my friend's place so that my Bibi can play with his dog. They played like wild dogs with sexual desire. We didn't know any bad things may happen to him. As I went back, I carried him into the house. When I put him down, he started to limping even worst. He walks around without the help of his right back leg. He keep skipping around the house. He can't even walk to lay down. What a pityful day. Please pray for healing of his right leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment